More than a million PCs is using CFP 3right now and the weird bugs/problems are posted in the help board.
2 of these problems seem to be recurring. Here are the temporary fixes until we update the executables:
1 - cmdagent.exe 100% CPU consumption:
This has been verified and fixed with the upcoming update. It is related to patched uxtheme.dll.
However, until the updates are issued the temporary fix is disabling the registry protection :
* Defense+->Advanced->Defense+ Settings->Monitor Settings
* Uncheck "Protected Registry Keys"
* Press Apply and restart
2 - System Slowdown issue :
It is related to the load on comodo lookup servers.
Online file lookup must be disabled
* Uncheck "Automatically perform an online lookup for the unrecognized files" option
* Press Apply button
Both 1 & 2 should solve the most of the problems.
3 - Email client problems
* Firewall->Tasks->Stealth Ports Wizard
* Select "Alert me to incoming connections"
Then Protocol analysis should be disabled.
* Firewall->Advanced->Attack Detection Settings->Miscellanous
* Uncheck "Do protocol analysis" option
Thank you all for the cooperation,